Sunday 12 February 2012

Annoucement : Standardized Test 1, 2012

Assalamualaikum people,


Mathematics
Standardized Test 1, Semester 1, 2012
Topics : Indices. Algebraic Expressions and Algebraic Formulae
Date : 20 February 2012
Time : refer to the timetable given
(20 Objective questions and 10 Subjective questions)
 
 
Just a reminder, your 1st battle for this year is around the corner. Please get yourself prepared so that you will get the best mark for this test. Please and please give me and show me your ability of your knowledge in Mathematics. The only one can change your attitude and your result  is YOU. So please..do a lot of exercises and get familiarize to the questions especially in the Top 1 Standard and the quizzes. It may helps you a lot.

If you wanna make an appointment with me regarding those topics,
kindly contact my phone number 017.959.0058 or leave me a messages or notes on my table in Staff Room 1.


Until then, GOOD LUCK people. 
Love you all too bits
Teacher Ziha

No comments:

Post a Comment